Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing #10 Image Generator


I used Image Chef to create the image displayed since I am familiar with it and it is not blocked in my district. I was also able to go to some of the other image generators and play for a while. In Dumpr, I really enjoyed putting my face into a Rubik's Cube. I discovered Wordle after creating the image to the left using Image Chef. Wordle does the same thing, but in fewer steps. I was not able to get into Glogster or the Trading Card Maker, but I will sure try it from home.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the idea to use Image Chef. This is a great site that I had never seen. I definitely plan to use this in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed this "Thing", but I didn't know I could put my face on a Rubik's Cube. I know what I am going to try next! : )

    ReplyDelete