Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #6 Mashups and Third Party Sites

This one took me a while to figure out! However, here it is...
"Everything I LOVE"
Because one of the challenges I encounter at work is motivating teachers to "create" by using technology, I think this will really be a great tool to inspire that curiosity on them.
By creating something meaningful, I can motivate both staff and students to take risks.
I loved creating the mosaic! It took me a while to realize that you do have to have some pictures ready before you start working on it. You can use pictures stored in your computer or you might choose to create a group of pictures in Flickr and upload from there. This is just one little sample, but Mosaic Maker has many other ways to create cool visual like this one.
Flickr Tools will definitely be a great tool to use in learning. Students could use them to summarize books, research projects, history & science projects...and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment