Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing #19 Web 2.0 Awards List

So much information in one place! I am very impressed with the Web 2.0 Awards List; I feel like I can keep exploring this one until this year's winners come up and then spend the year discovering the new ones...
I have already said before how much I liked Delicious; to me this is really a great help since all your favorite sites are organized and available from anywhere. I was surprised to see Pandora on the list. This is one of my personal favorites. You can create a free account and listen to uninterrupted music of your choice.
For school, I can see the usefulness of many of these sites. I liked the mapping sites like Wayfaring and Google Earth. Google docs can be use as a collaborative tool as well as PBWorks and Wikispaces.
I can see students being very motivated to create project products using tools like Flikr and Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment